We understand that cancellations and emergencies do happen. We strive to have a cancellation policy that protects the interests of our registrants and ourselves. If you have questions about these policies, please direct them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a $50 non-refundable late fee for people who sign up after the registration deadline, which is usually one month prior to the start of the event.
- People must pay in full at registration.
- For cancellations more than 30 days ahead of the event, a full refund will be
- For cancellations made from 30 days to 7 days prior to the event, Crimson Gate retains a 25% processing fee and the remainder of the fee will be held by Crimson Gate to be applied to any other CG event within one year's time. If it is not used within this period of time, it will be considered a donation to Crimson Gate.
- For cancellations within one week of the event, no refunds are granted.
- No refunds will be made on dana donations.
- There will be a $20 processing fee if canceled within 7 days of the event.
- 50% will be held if canceled within the last 48 hours.
- If canceled less than 48 hours ahead of the event, or should an attendee no-show, there is no refund granted at all.